Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, Bicycle

Got my craft on again today! Of course I haven't done any laundry but I did wash the kids and dishes. It's a give an take LOL

Last Christmas my husband gave me this gorgeous shimmery mint green cruiser. I completely love it. It's completely inspired the card I made today. In fact the image I used is actually a tag that was included with all the paperwork the bike came with. I just loved how summery it felt and saved it knowing someday I'd use it to make a card. Today was that day!

I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket 6x6 packs to see which one worked best with the image. Decided on Earth Love and set to work. I love how the colors and sunset feel just like a lazy summer evening. The little banner is from and upcoming Stampin' Up! set called Pennant Parade. I stamped the image using a color called Calypso Coral (coming soon too) on Groovy Guava Paper and punched it out with the coordinating punch (also available in July!). I finished it all off with Caribbean twine and a corduroy button.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! How do u like the new pennant set? It gies great with ur card!