Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Girls ;-)

Got my craft on for a good cause. This month is Hope You Can Cling To challenge month over at Splitcoast. You can click on the blinkie on my sidebar and find out all about it.

This card is for the HYCCT1105 challenge. It's a sketch challenge inspired by, what else? The girls! Gotta love crafters.

This card started out with the hopes that I could use the image from Vintage Postcards. After looking thru my embarrassingly so large collection of 6x6 pads I found Basic Grey Jovial and knew the plaid was perfect! I stamped the image in Cherry Cobbler then cut it out with a circle nestie and sponged Crumb Cake and Pool Party around while it was still in the die. The papers are distressed and the button was added to just take it to that next level. I hope whomever gets it loves it.

No comments: